L4 Swimming memberships are available on a quarterly or a 10-swim punch pass basis. Both memberships require current registration with U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS). Note when registering with USMS, our Club Code is L4S.
For the quarterly membership, the quarters are January 1st – March 31st, April 1st – June 30th, July 1st – September 30th, and October 1st – December 31st. You may join the club or activate your membership at any time during the year. If you are purchasing a quarterly pass in the middle of a quarter, your dues will be prorated and will automatically renew at the beginning of the next quarter. You may cancel your membership in advance of the next quarter.
Everything you need to know about L4 Swimming memberships
All-Swim Quarterly Pass (BLUE Membership) – Cost: $210 per quarter
- May swim at any and all practices at all locations, except BRSC which is limited to their own members…see note below*
- Valid for all practices Monday – Sunday
Discounted Rate (RED Membership) – Cost: $115 per quarter
Eligibility for the Discounted quarterly rate:
- Masters members at Burke Racket and Swim Club (BRSC). BRSC members may swim at all locations and workouts – note this special membership fee is in addition to the BRSC one time initiation fee and also their monthly fees
- Full time college students (with valid student ID) as well as AU faculty and staff. Verified students can swim all workouts, except BRSC
- Valid for swims Monday – Sunday
Senior All Swim Quarterly Pass - Cost: $180 per quarter
Eligibility for the senior quarterly pass:
- 65 years of age or older
Team Z Tues/Thurs Quarterly Pass (GREEN Membership) – Cost: $115 per quarter
- Must be a current member of Team Z
- Only allowed to swim Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Punch Pass Cost: $90 for 10 swims
- Expires 6 months from your purchase date
- Can be used at all practices and locations, except BRSC
- Once you receive the punch pass, it will be your responsibility. We can not replace your punch pass if it is lost or destroyed.
- Valid for swims Monday – Sunday
Returning punch pass members can order a new card here.
Feel free to e-mail us for membership questions
Burke Racket And Swim Club (BRSC) – In order to swim at BRSC, you must be a member of the club. We do not collect payment for this separate membership; there is an introductory fee and a monthly fee at this facility to practice with our Masters Team.
Refunds: All sales are final. Payments are non-refundable, except in extreme cases (physical move, injury which prevents swimming) L4S may refund unused quarterly fees at their discretion. Once you receive the punch pass, it will be your responsibility. We can not replace your punch pass if it is lost or destroyed.
Cancellation of Membership: You may cancel your membership in advance of the next quarter. Cancellations made less than 15 days before the start of the next payment cycle (January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, October 1st) will incur a $25 administrative fee. To cancel your membership you must notify L4 Swimming’s Registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Card Statement: Your credit card statement will reflect a charge from “L4 Swimming”. When you purchase a quarterly pass, you are authorizing L4 Swimming to automatically bill your credit card at the next quarter’s renewal unless timely cancellation procedures are followed.